2/12 teas of Christmas, 2013.

It might be a little early, but so far this box is on a roll for including teas I was extremely tempted to pick up this year.

The vanilla-tinged marshmallow root smooths everything over. I may possibly love this more than (rootbeer-like) butterbeer but it’s too early to tell. The samples for this box are generous like last year, so I’m going to save the rest for a cold steep and a latte. This seems like it would be good as either of those options.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada