drank Butter Rum by 52teas

8/12 teas of Christmas, 2013 (I’m not ready!!)

So far, this box has contained quite a few flavoured black teas. Many of them I’ve enjoyed quite a lot, but eventually the common base starts to numb these sweet teas out for me. Root Beer, Buttered Rum, Buttered Beer.. (OK, that last one isn’t in here but I have some in my stash). Anyways, I’ll admit to tiring of drinking them all concurrently.

My own personal grievances aside, this does smell a lot like spiced rum, with a very convincing candied butterscotch take on the flavour. It IS enjoyable, and I was also curious about this blend too when it came out. :)

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: