How am I supposed to drink other breakfast blends after this? The cream and the honeyed caramel notes are delivered as promised. Yet another tea from Verdant that I now wish I had more than a sample of.

Bonnie’s note mentions that this is low in acid? Sounds like a good tea for me! :)

OMGsrsly

I have the summer blend. Do you want my oz?

Nightshifter

I need to try this! Yum.

Amariel

Interesting!

omg..what are we going to do with you! imperial breakfast is yummy! need to find you a tea like LB tastes for us! heh

Comments

OMGsrsly

I have the summer blend. Do you want my oz?

Nightshifter

I need to try this! Yum.

Amariel

Interesting!

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada