How am I supposed to drink other breakfast blends after this? The cream and the honeyed caramel notes are delivered as promised. Yet another tea from Verdant that I now wish I had more than a sample of.

Bonnie’s note mentions that this is low in acid? Sounds like a good tea for me! :)

OMGsrsly

I have the summer blend. Do you want my oz?

Nightshifter

I need to try this! Yum.

Amariel

Interesting!

omg..what are we going to do with you! imperial breakfast is yummy! need to find you a tea like LB tastes for us! heh