drank Sichuan Caravan by Verdant Tea

Happy New Year!

I thought I would have this tonight after being without caffeine for two days but it wasn’t meant to be. First the sample bag split open on both ends, and half the tea fell on the dirty floor. Then I unintentionally dumped the rest down the drain when I attempted a rinse. Definitely up their with my top embarrassing sleep deprived moments. I guess the first caffeine beverage of the new year will have to wait another day!

Luckily, I had some a week back via glass gongfu session, although I only got up to 3 steeps. I liked the spice but I wanted to play around with the puerh parameters, as it wasn’t too my taste (too much sweet earth dirt).

doh!

Comments

doh!

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: