Sipdown. My last pot of this was so rich, like buttered spice cake, that I may have to pick up more asap.

Chizakura

I love this one too. So good~ I love how well Verdant’s blends re-steep :)

CrowKettle

I was surprised how well this one re-steeped after the initial 6min first steep. :)

Fjellrev

Because of you, I busted out my Vanilla Citrus spice and just downed two Nordic mugs. The second steep was indeed very flavourful. :)

Lily Duckler

So glad you enjoyed! :) Since you might want to pick more up, I do want to let you know: we are running very low on the base to this blend! So far, it looks like we’ll be able to keep this in stock just through the first week or so of February.

OMGsrsly

CrowKettle, I have a $10 certificate and was thinking of picking some tea up. Did you want me to add some of this to my order?

CrowKettle

If it’s not inconvenient for you that would be awesome :)

CrowKettle

That sold out quickly! It just goes to show you should never hesitate when it comes to something you love. I’ll anticipate the return of this blend (and the Laoshan Black Chocolate Genmaicha).

caile

I know! I was waiting for the Black Chocolate Genmaicha to come back in stock as was going to order both of these, but alas, now this is gone as well.

Comments

Chizakura

I love this one too. So good~ I love how well Verdant’s blends re-steep :)

Fjellrev

Lily Duckler

OMGsrsly

CrowKettle

If it’s not inconvenient for you that would be awesome :)

caile

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada