drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

I went to visit my parents for the week, expecting to try a bunch of new teas (mostly green and oolong), and then their temperature variable kettle decided to go kaput! I can’t help but feel it broke down just for me. Now we’re all using the pioneer copper stove kettle for boiling water. I recall something similar happening around this time last year too..

Pictured here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151486232145406&l=8ba0ae4cef

It’s quite the experience and adds a unique sensory profile to the water, but it’s not the kind of thing I want to use for my greener teas. That’s why amazingly tolerable black teas like this one exist, right?

Flavors: Chocolate, Cocoa, Malt, Roasted Barley

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Helena

eeek! I couldn’t live without my Breville variable temp kettle… hope you get a new kettle soon

CrowKettle

Thanks! I hope so too. I think my parents are thinking of getting it replaced since the electric kettle wasn’t even a year old.

TheTeaFairy

The copper kettle looks beautiful though :-)

Comments

Helena

CrowKettle

TheTeaFairy

The copper kettle looks beautiful though :-)

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: