Backlog. This made a good banana matcha smoothie, adding an extra degree of cream and sweetness. I’ll have to pick up a little more of this, since I’m below sustainable portions of flavoured matcha anyways.

Thanks, Cavocorax, for letting me try some of this!

Stephanie

That does sound good with banana

Cavocorax

It does! I’ll have to get more and try it!

TeaBrat

want! he he

CrowKettle

The banana acts as a great sweetener and thickener, but sometimes it overwhelms things if I don’t measure in enough matcha or milk :)

Comments

Stephanie

That does sound good with banana

Cavocorax

It does! I’ll have to get more and try it!

TeaBrat

want! he he

CrowKettle

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada