drank Fiesta Fusion by Teajo Teas

I’ve had this iced a few times and the rose is what hits me the most. The sweet fruit flavour is a bit generic for me, but it’s not a deal breaker.

It’s a tasty, refreshing iced tea with no bitterness, but I’d rather reorder Teajo’s Tropical Mango or Raspberry Chocolate Bark. I don’t think I’m the biggest fan of black/green mix blends.

Flavors: Flowers

Iced
TheTeaFairy

I so agree with you! I don,t get why green and black tea should ever be paired together. As much as I love Most of Teajo’s teas, this one did not impress me at all.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada