drank Aloe Vera Berry by Zen Tea

I picked some of this up because of JustJames. I was so excited to get it that I.. erm, ate most of it, accidentally?

I did manage about two cold steeps though and they were awesome. The hibiscus is at an acceptable level, and the rose isn’t domineering. The variety of fruit make a refreshing and sweet cocktail. The aloe, my other main reason for picking this up, is subtle but present.

Fruit blends go too quickly.

Flavors: Berries, Flowers, Orange Zest

Iced
Courtney

Aloe is intriguing!

Comments

Courtney

Aloe is intriguing!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada