drank Citrus Dream by Butiki Teas

Backlog from last night.

Maybe it’s just me, but there seems to be more apple pieces in this blend than the last time I ordered. I thought this herbal couldn’t get any better. Please let there always be lots of fruit pieces in my cup.

My only complaint is that I always seem to run out too quickly. Very problematic when I want to drink this almost every evening. Instead, I end up partially hoarding it.

Flavors: Apple, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest

Stephanie

I didn’t shake my bag properly..the first few cups were all chamomile and the last few were all apple, heh.

Butiki Teas

CrowKettle-You might be right. We switched the recipe a little bit. We are now using dried apple rings that are free from any additives instead of the apple chunks and we also switched to raw organic Himalayan goji berries from the generic stuff.

CrowKettle

Good to know! I thought the apple pieces appeared larger than last time. I really like this switch.

I hope gravity hasn’t abandoned me and left my bag with all the chamomile at the bottom, even if I do like chamomile straight up. Regardless of the cause, I’ve enjoyed the chemistry in these recent cups. The flavour seems a little sweeter and juicier.

Butiki Teas

Glad you are enjoying the new version. I think it tastes fresher and fruitier, while still being very similar.

Comments

Stephanie

CrowKettle

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada