I’m starting to think white tea may be my favorite after black tea. There’s just something about white tea that makes me not want to sweeten it, and I love not having to sweeten a cup of tea. Mostly I’ve had flavored white so I wonder if I’d like pure white tea. Must explore more.

This tea is awesome. The dry smell in the bag is incredible and I’m not quite sure how to describe it fully, other than it has a very scrumptious coconut scent. I love seeing the fuzzy white leaves and brightly colored flower pieces in this blend.

It’s an extremely relaxing brew. Light, creamy, coconut goodness.

Thank you to the Tea Merchant for being awesome and letting us at steepster try some of your teas!

DaisyChubb

Isn’t this one delicious? Ah I could use a whole pot of it right now

teabird

I love teas that don’t want to be sweetened!

CupofTree

Yes I must find more! It’s tough sometimes though because when I think tea, I think sweet. Must be from growing up with only sweet teas.

Comments

DaisyChubb

Isn’t this one delicious? Ah I could use a whole pot of it right now

teabird

I love teas that don’t want to be sweetened!

CupofTree