This should be labeled 7542 recipe, but I can’t get the Edit feature to work. Ordered this in 2010, was good to drink then and is aging nicely. Still a few cakes left at a reasonable $20 but I have read the edition has been withdrawn from the China export market now to add value. Has the deep red soup, just a nice tea.

Convent trained, PhD, strong background in herbal infusions during those years. Started drinking green teas almost 20 years ago to address a kidney issue, now in remission, and never looked back. Seeking friends and curators with interests in premium and small batch teas. I drink all greens, and maintain a small collection of sheng and shu cakes. I am interested in first flush, wild leaf, ancient leaf, teas for and by monks and nuns, and difficult teas. My appreciation is high for subtle palates, though my own is rather average. Always interested in unique teas, brewing and storage issues.

Avatar photo credited to oolong-tea.org, I bought this vintage duan-ni tea caddy from them and own it.

Midwest US