drank Jolly Jellybean by DAVIDsTEA

Dry Leaf Nose: Rich rooibos with scents of pineapple and coconut – sweet with a touch of vanilla.

Liquor: Golden brown and clear. Sweet rooibos aroma with vanilla, coconut and pineapple notes.

Flavour: The cup is full, sweet, and thicker than expected. Coconut and pineapple notes mingle with creamy vanilla.

Faith

Such an interesting idea for a tea, can’t wait to taste it!

TheTeaFairy

Dear David, when will this tea be available? I did not find it online, sad as I am far from one of your store…

Tina S.

@TheTeaFairy — The spring collection hits stores and online Tuesday.

TheTeaFairy

happy, happy : o) Thanks Tina, I’m holding my order till Tuesday then!

Uniquity

Oh no, not another coconut crazy collection!

Bonnie

Me too…Me too…needing jelly beans in the Rockies! Keeps going 60 degrees and snow 1 inch then 62 degrees then 1/2 inch snow…so Spring is on the way!

Jellybean

Tried it this morning! Naturally sweet, you can really taste the pineapple. Actually does taste like jellybeans. A really nice ‘sweet craving’ roobios.

Comments

Faith

Such an interesting idea for a tea, can’t wait to taste it!

Tina S.

@TheTeaFairy — The spring collection hits stores and online Tuesday.

TheTeaFairy

happy, happy : o) Thanks Tina, I’m holding my order till Tuesday then!

Uniquity

Oh no, not another coconut crazy collection!

Bonnie

Jellybean

Welcome to our Steepster page, where we post sneak peeks, reviews and tasting notes.

Canada