Tea sample provided by Teavivre for review

This was actually the first time I tried green tea in my purion teapot and it worked out really well. It had the same amount of water as my gaiwan, but tasted much better. I even doubled the steep time of the third cup and still wasn’t bitter at all. I know purion is more for (roasted) oolong and black tea, but I’m quite impressed with what it did to this tea.

The three steeps tasted: vegetal, buttery, with a hint of cocoa, a bit of astringency but no bitterness. Aroma made me think of wet moss and asparagus.
I don’t always brew this tea right, and the bitterness can be too overwhelming. So this experiment was nice.

Liking this tea more, but I still prefer the Premium Dragonwell (which I have purchased)
See previous tasting notes on this tea for more of my thoughts

100ml purion teapot (took lid off for steeping), 1 tsp, 3 steeps (30s, 30s, 1min)
I’m not encouraging anyone to buy a purion teapot… these notes are mostly for myself :)