drank Bourbon Vanilla by Teaopia

Lately this has been my favorite (flavored) black tea to drink. The smell isn’t overpowering, and neither is the flavor once you brew it.
It goes down really smooth, none of the flavors will knock your socks off. The vanilla and bourbon work really well together, even though the bourbon flavoring is pretty subtle.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness