drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

This is a mix of a lot of different flavors. The black tea is not very strong tasting. It kind of has a muted flavor.
I know this sounds strange, but it tastes like David’s Tea combined a slice of pumpkin pie with hot apple cider (minus the apple-y flavor). Weird I know, but very tasty. Pumpkin is one of my favorite flavors so I couldn’t help but buy this. It’s also kind of rare for me to find anything like it unless its Fall.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness