drank Cabernet Sauvignon by DAVIDsTEA

It’s quite fragrant and smells of grapes. It was still pretty good on the second brewing too. It felt like an average flavored black tea. Delicious, but not very memorable. I’m not a big wine drinker, so I cannot really say if it tastes like the wine of the same name.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness