drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Small note:
Had some of this with a bit of Peppermint Amour thrown in (2:1). It’s weird, but I kinda like it. I’ll have to put in less peppermint next time, it’s really strong.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

I don’t log tea every time I drink it. Tasting notes tend to be about either one style of brewing or a new experience. It is helpful for me to look back on my notes and see what a tea tasted like or which steeping parameter worked best for me. I try to mostly short steep tea unless it only tastes better with a long steep. I’d rather experience what a tea tastes like over 3 or 12 steeps than just 1 to 3 long steeps.

What my tea ratings mean:

85-89: Wonderful, couldn’t expect more but not a favourite.

80-84: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness