drank Winterberry Wine by DAVIDsTEA

This is a nice cranberry cider drink. Which is not something I usually look for, but I have cider sometimes during the winter season. So it is a welcome addition to my tea cupboard.

The cranberry is not overwhelming, just a nice sweet and tartness to the cider. The spices make this a lot less boring than it could have been. Overall I like it, but it doesn’t really impress me a whole lot because I am not a big fan of cider anyways.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness