Finally finished my bag of this and overall I’m not very impressed. Whether it is the tea or the fact that maybe I don’t like like white teas in general I don’t know.

I probably won’t stock up on this again, even if I don’t have anymore white tea in my cupboard. Its one of those “meh” teas for me. When I have more experience with white tea I will form a stronger opinion on this one.

Aidan Morgan

Spring White Pearls is actually a green tea – I ran into the same confusion with Moon Swirl White Tip. I bought a small bag of the pearls a while ago but didn’t really enjoy them much either.

Dorothy

Really? That is disappointing. Why did DavidsTea mark it as white tea? bah! I suppose I wouldn’t enjoy it any better if I knew it was a green tea.

Comments

Aidan Morgan

Dorothy

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness