drank Champagne by DAVIDsTEA

Still drinking this, I’ve gone through about 2/3 of my 100g tea pouch. Its a very light tea, so it really fills up the pouch. If one were to get this in a tin, they would have to provide an “overflow” pouch as well.

Its very light and has a bit of sweetness to it. Not overly sweet, just enough to make the drink a more interesting.

This is just a follow up note. See my previous one for more tasting notes.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness