drank Lavender Zen by DAVIDsTEA

Finished my 50g bag of this today. When I had my first cup of this tea, I was blown away by how much lavender there is. I’ve tried Jessie’s Tea before, and that only has a slight hint of lavender, while Lavender Zen has a very strong flavor.

Personally, I don’t like lavender a whole lot. Even so, I think the green tea works really well with lavender. So while I enjoyed being able to try this, I wouldn’t buy more.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness