drank Yie Shan by Camellia Sinensis

I’m still experimenting with green tea, finding out what I do and don’t like. This one turned out to be nice, but I use a shorter steep time. I find that the flavor gets really “heavy”. I can’t say this is an amazing tea, but I still find it pleasant enough to drink every now and then. It reminds me of Qi Feng from DavidsTea.

Looking forward to trying more green teas soon, even though they’re not my favorite type.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness