drank Jin Die by Camellia Sinensis

I originally bought this because the tea graphic looked awesome. And looking into my tea pouch, it’s full of these cute little golden curly leaves. In the teapot, they unfurl to reveal long buds.

Tea liquor is velvety and heavy in my mouth, the flavour has a bit of spice (like pepper), it has an almost smoky quality to it, and a mix of other interesting flavours. (I’m not great at picking out the more subtle flavours, but they are nice!)

Looking forward to giving this a lot of resteeps.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness