When I ordered this tea, I had no idea what to expect. I’m a big fan of black tea, and I enjoy the wide range of flavours you can experience with it. Sniffing inside the bag, it reminds me of roasted oolong and honey.

Onto drinking the stuff, I’m just blown away by the flavour. I couldn’t really imagine “black tea” tasting anything like this. Sweet, grainy or pulpy (sensation of chewing pear), heavy, “roasted” flavour, raisins.
It has a very pleasant lingering aftertaste, and the thoughts of flavour stick in my mind all day. Not an amazing resteeper, but 2-3 are good without becoming too light. Spent leaves reveal a lot of whole leaf and no debris.

Sometimes I don’t appreciate or fall in love with a tea right away (or even until the last few grams in the bag). This was love at first sip, I’m so glad I had a chance to try this.

Jessie

I’m crafting my next Camellia Sinensis order, and I think I might have to add this in!

Dorothy

This one is full of flavour and easy to like, I’m sure you be pleased with the purchase.