I’ve been looking for an inexpensive green tea, because I’m not a big fan of green tea and I don’t like feeling guilty when I brew expensive stuff. So, out of what they had at my DAVIDsTEA store, I like this one the best so far. I’m not crazy about it, but it’s a lot better than Yun Cui.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness