Never tried Oriental Beauty before, but it’s impressed me from the first sip. It’s so sweet, the honey flavour really weighs down in my mouth like real honey. And then I notice the nice floral notes, and familiar oolong body.

If I had to compare this to anything else, it would be single malt scotch. No seriously, it’s very heavy, rich, and complex on the palate. The general flavour can’t compare, but the feeling I get while drinking it is very similar (minus the harsh feeling of alcohol going down).

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness