drank Earl Grey by DAVIDsTEA

Earl Grey is one of the first teas I was introduced to (in bagged from). So I enjoy occasionally having a cup of it and thinking about how different this blend is from the old bagged stuff. DAVIDsTEA definitely loves bergamot a lot! I remember getting to the bottom of the tea pouch and seeing the yellow residue from all the bergamot oil :O

Good stuff, but I get tired of the strong flavours very quickly. I know it’s common to put in milk and sugar, but I’m just not into that stuff (I’m lactose intolerant anyway). So I drink mine bare, usually served along side either a traditional breakfast or a hearty pasta dish.

Cattibrie

I always thought Earl Grey was drunk bare. It’s why I never drank it before because I like putting milk in my tea. That is I used to put milk in my tea so I am looking forward to getting some of this one so that I can try it in a better quality tea than bagged stuff.

Dorothy

That’s funny because I thought Earl Grey with milk was the norm! hehe
If you’re unsure of how much you like bergamot, I’d start with a 25g bag or have them brew it for you.

Comments

Cattibrie

Dorothy

That’s funny because I thought Earl Grey with milk was the norm! hehe

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness