Tea sample provided by Teavivre for review

(See previous tasting note for a more thorough review)

I couldn’t get to sleep so I made a big pot of puerh with one of these tuo cha. Even with the extra water, it still full on flavour and tastes very nice for ripe puerh. If you’ve ever been burned by this sort of tea before, it’s worth checking out. There is NO chemical or fishy flavour here at all.

2-3 cups of water in a big teapot, 1 tuo cha, rinse + 3 steeps

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness