drank Dragon Pearls by DAVIDsTEA

Maybe my tastes have changed, but when I made a cup of this today I was very disappointed. All I could taste was jasmine! The green tea was mild, uninteresting and dull. I realize that this is jasmine green tea, but the words GREEN TEA are also there. So I guess if you are crazy about jasmine this isn’t such a bad tea. But maybe you should just brew a cup of jasmine by itself.

I don’t like this tea anymore, but the good news is that I have friends with less discerning paletes that will enjoy some free Dragon Pearls. ;)

200ml glass teapot, 1 1/2 generous teaspoons, 2 steeps