drank Keemun Hao Ya by jing tea shop

Follow up from my last tasting note.

I used more leaf today (2 tsp instead of 1 and 1/2) and got more of the sweet, apple flavour mentioned in the website description. Very nice.

Starting to feel that most of these samples should be brewed with 2 tsp of leaf.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness