Tea sample provided by Teavivre for review
Follow up from my previous tasting note.

Had this today in a tall glass mug (2 steeps, 3 mins each), and then in a gaiwan (4 steeps, 50s + 20s resteep) later in the day.
Not sure which method I prefer, but the glass method certainly puts on a good show.

Either way I found this to be a very enjoyable green tea. Better than most of the green tea I’ve bought locally.

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness