drank Yi Xing Hong Cha by jing tea shop

As a follow up to my previous tasting note on this, I prepared it western style today. It’s much as I expected, the flavour is still good and it’s a bit more concentrated and bold. But I still prefer the short steep method, even though I feel that this tea isn’t a fantastic resteeper.

Not one of my favourites from the Jing Tea Shop black tea samples, but I’ve enjoyed the chance to try it and expand my knowledge of black teas. Which was my intention for buying the sample pack anyway. :)

200ml glass teapot, 2 tsp, 2 steeps