drank Citron Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Received this as a sample when I ordered some new tins online (yes they look cool, but they are a bit too big I think). Usually I go to my local store to buy from Davids, but I hate going to the mall in December.

This was one of those teas I’ve sniffed more than a few times in the store, but I never purchased any because the strong citrus smell was off putting. I enjoy citrus flavoured stuff but I have my limits.

Anyway, onto brewing and drinking this stuff. The oolong is present but the citrus really overpowers it. I’d enjoy this more if the citrus didn’t shout so loudly at my senses.

Disappointed but not surprised. I can see why people like this, but I am not a fan.

470ml glass mug with infuser, 1 packet (5g?), 1 steep