drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

This is the other free sample that came along with the new tins I ordered.

Not a bad rooibos tea, the fruit adds a nice touch of sweetness. My husband thought it tasted nutty (I don’t understand that at all). Not sure I’d consider buying this but it was a pleasant experience.

I think my favourite rooibos from Davids is still Jessie’s Tea.

470ml glass mug with infuser, 1 packet (5g?), 1 steep

DaisyChubb

I got a bit of nuttiness as well! I think it’s from the rooibos base, even though it’s green rooibos :)

Comments

DaisyChubb

Feel free to add me on Steepster, I’ll probably add you back. :)

What my tea ratings mean:

80-89: Excellent, a treasured experience but not a favourite.

70-79: Good but could be better. Above average.

50-0: Varying degrees of sadness