drank Exotica by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t know why, but I just really really hate the flavour of lemongrass. It overpowers every tea I’ve tried with it. But that’s the only thing I dislike about this blend. In this cup, I do enjoy the spices, coconut and the orange peel but the lemongrass just shouts at my senses with each sip.

Withholding rating this because if you don’t hate lemongrass, it’s probably not a bad herbal blend. This was my last tea sample that came with my online order, so I can’t complain too much because it’s not like I ordered a big bag of it. ;)

470ml glass mug with infuser, 1 packet (5g?), 1 steep