Yep so, I’m still going through these 20 flavours. Tonight’s is mint and ripe puerh, as listed on the wrapper: 薄荷熟沱.

With a combo like mint and puerh I expected it to taste like mouthwash and dirt, but it actually kinda worked out. I did a total of 6 steeps and they were all generally pretty good. The mint flavour was pretty mild, just like a touch of menthol in each sip. Also like most of the ripe puerh in this assortment, it’s pretty tolerable but not amazing.

Not the best out of the 20 flavours but much better than I expected.

100ml gaiwan, 1 mini tuo, 6 steeps (rinse, 15s steep, +15s resteeps)
Individual rating: 70s

TeaBrat

wow, that’s a lot of pu-erh to try!

Dorothy

Yeah it’s 20 flavours but you get two of each. Obviously not meant to be great puerh, but pretty enjoyable for $12.