drank Waterlilies Fruit Tea by Teavivre

Tea sample provided by Teavivre for review

This is a follow up to the last tasting note I made for Waterlilies Fruit “Tea”. The first time I made this I found it way too sour for my tastes but vowed to sweeten it someday. Well that someday is now!

How I prepared it: 4tsp of fruit, 500ml of boiling water, and 1 1/2 tsp of sugar syrup (see google for an easy recipe).

Just the addition of sugar syrup helps tremendously. It’s still tart but in a good way, it’s still here and it adds a nice mouth watering sensation.

Up’d rating because the sugar helped even out the overwhelming tart flavour.

Boiling 8 min or more