5g / 90ml celadon gaiwan.

wash/10s/15s/25s/40s/1m added 20s per steeping after.

Decent sheng. First infusions slightly earthy. Then very mild and fuity without a hint of astringency.
It lacks that certain oomph that i experience sofar atleast from wild arbor with the large leaves of older trees.

Terri HarpLady

I still haven’t tried either of these Haixintang Puerhs yet. I’m really behind on my bundle sampling :)

Dag Wedin

Haha yes, luckily mail from the US to sweden takes 2 weeks, so I still have some time before the next bundle reaches me :)

Terri HarpLady

Dag, you’re probably the only person I know that is glad the mail takes so long! ;)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Dag Wedin

Terri HarpLady

33yo from gothenburg, Sweden.

Recently discovered japanese black tea and are exploring as many as i can get my dirty teacraving pawn on :)

Ratings:

95+: Permanent residents of my cupboard, restock before they run out so i never have to go without!

90-94: Like the girlfriend that make sure to leave a toothbrush at your place, pretty much lives in the cupboard and i see to it i restock when im out.

80-89 : Good tea that i occasionaly restock.

70-79 : Decent tea that is enjoyable but only restock sometimes.

50-69 : Drinkable but sorry it was a one night stand, no more.

0-49 : Seriously, dont come near me ever again!

Sweden