Now this green came as a surprise.
The first thing i noticed was the strong aromatic smell, this tea is superfresh. And the small size of the leaf.

6g / 200ml glaspot
Three infusions
1m/2m/3m @ 80C

I must say the flavour was a surprise. Loads of spinach and a a superb freshness.
I put the flavour as almost identical to a good quality sencha! Wierd considering senchas are steamed. Maybe its the fact that its still so fresh?
As a fan of sencha i am very pleased :)

Terri HarpLady

I still haven’t tried this one, or the other 2 reserve teas for this month yet. Sounds wonderful!

Bonnie I’m allergic to beans,so tea like this is a real treat for me!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Bonnie I’m allergic to beans,so tea like this is a real treat for me!

33yo from gothenburg, Sweden.

Recently discovered japanese black tea and are exploring as many as i can get my dirty teacraving pawn on :)

Ratings:

95+: Permanent residents of my cupboard, restock before they run out so i never have to go without!

90-94: Like the girlfriend that make sure to leave a toothbrush at your place, pretty much lives in the cupboard and i see to it i restock when im out.

80-89 : Good tea that i occasionaly restock.

70-79 : Decent tea that is enjoyable but only restock sometimes.

50-69 : Drinkable but sorry it was a one night stand, no more.

0-49 : Seriously, dont come near me ever again!

Sweden