Tried this in a banko-yakipot with Kunzan tetsubin.

5g / 200ml
2xwash/15/30/45

Still do not like it. The ripe fruit just isn´t there. Earthy, perhaps a bit of sweet herb? A tiny bit mint?
Think ill dump the rest of the sample in the bin. waste of time when theres so many teas out there thats better.

Bonnie

I’ve found that most success is acheived using a gaiwan and the taste really begins to show about the 5th steep onward (sometimes the third). Short steeps adding a few seconds with each round. I only use a pot and long steep when I want to make a puerh latte by adding milk and sugar. (This is particularly good with a shu that’s not overly cedar wood tasting)

Comments

Bonnie

33yo from gothenburg, Sweden.

Recently discovered japanese black tea and are exploring as many as i can get my dirty teacraving pawn on :)

Ratings:

95+: Permanent residents of my cupboard, restock before they run out so i never have to go without!

90-94: Like the girlfriend that make sure to leave a toothbrush at your place, pretty much lives in the cupboard and i see to it i restock when im out.

80-89 : Good tea that i occasionaly restock.

70-79 : Decent tea that is enjoyable but only restock sometimes.

50-69 : Drinkable but sorry it was a one night stand, no more.

0-49 : Seriously, dont come near me ever again!

Sweden