5g / 400ml ceramic pot.
5min @ 100C

Sipdown! Good breakfasttea. Pretty much as darjeelingy as a darjeeling gets. Nice balance to this one and im sad to see it run out. but alas i will have to wait for the autumnharvest to finish in darjeeling before i can restock. will restock on second flush teas then aswell!

Doug F

That’s a longish steep for a Darjeeling. I guess it doesn’t get bitter.

Dag Wedin

Yes, 5m is common for autumnflush. The tea has a slight bitterness to it but it is well balanced. So it hightens the flavour.
With first and second flush i think usually 3m is perfect.

Doug F

I’m a regular first and second flush drinker but I’ve never had an autumnal. Good to know.

Comments

Doug F

That’s a longish steep for a Darjeeling. I guess it doesn’t get bitter.

Dag Wedin

With first and second flush i think usually 3m is perfect.

Doug F

33yo from gothenburg, Sweden.

Recently discovered japanese black tea and are exploring as many as i can get my dirty teacraving pawn on :)

Ratings:

95+: Permanent residents of my cupboard, restock before they run out so i never have to go without!

90-94: Like the girlfriend that make sure to leave a toothbrush at your place, pretty much lives in the cupboard and i see to it i restock when im out.

80-89 : Good tea that i occasionaly restock.

70-79 : Decent tea that is enjoyable but only restock sometimes.

50-69 : Drinkable but sorry it was a one night stand, no more.

0-49 : Seriously, dont come near me ever again!

Sweden