Sipdown!
I´ve been dreading the day! All is gone, to maybe never return again!

Since it´s valentine and i´m single I thought i´d treat myself to something special :)
Kobiwako Kyusu
1m/1m/2m @ 100C

Still the best japanese black i´ve tried, full of cinnamon and minty aftertaste. almost no astringancy yet it manages a solid body with complex flavours dancing around in my mouth! I want MORE :)
Will be on the lookout!

Flavors: Cinnamon

Boiling 1 min, 0 sec 10 g 6 OZ / 190 ML
Terri HarpLady

I was single for a long time on Valentine’s day. I treated myself to flowers, good food & tea, etc. It was my mid thirties, & I learned to be my own best friend. Now that I’m in love again (for 13 or 14 years…I can’t remember how long, LOL), I’m still my own best friend. Tony is my other best friend :)
Be good to yourself!

Dag Wedin

Thank you Terri, i will! :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Be good to yourself!

Dag Wedin

Thank you Terri, i will! :)

33yo from gothenburg, Sweden.

Recently discovered japanese black tea and are exploring as many as i can get my dirty teacraving pawn on :)

Ratings:

95+: Permanent residents of my cupboard, restock before they run out so i never have to go without!

90-94: Like the girlfriend that make sure to leave a toothbrush at your place, pretty much lives in the cupboard and i see to it i restock when im out.

80-89 : Good tea that i occasionaly restock.

70-79 : Decent tea that is enjoyable but only restock sometimes.

50-69 : Drinkable but sorry it was a one night stand, no more.

0-49 : Seriously, dont come near me ever again!

Sweden