drank Splash! by DAVIDsTEA

It’s so hard to search for this tea.
ANYWAYS I miss you guys. I’m sick.
We moved out of our old apartment and into my boyfriend’s parents basement (classy I know) right when they were bedridden with sickness.
So now I’m drinking a huge glass of this, hoping for the best, and dreaming sweet Halifax dreams.

Tina S.

Get better soon!! And yeah, I had a hard time tracking this one down to log too!

Uniquity

Yeah, come to Halifax, we have transit! Oh, wait. They’re striking. At least it’s small enough to walk lots of places! : )

Faith

Seems appropriate that you’d drink this tea and dream of a city near the sea… >_<

Comments

Tina S.

Uniquity

Faith

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy