Wow I didn’t even know there was hibiscus in this!

Honestly, it tastes like I’m drinking a cup of hot lemon and honey :D Well, I added the honey. But this is a kick butt cup of herbal bagged tea, especially to soothe a sore throat. Courtesy of my mother-in-law’s tea stash. Yum!

I’m using these cool things called Honey Beads. They dissolve instantly in hot water, they’re pretty much dry honey! Brilliant. I got them for Christmas from some Toronto friends and they are awesome.

I digress! I’m having a swap!
Check out my post in the Swap thread, and if you can get a package out by Monday the 13th, let’s do this babeh.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy