Getting sick of being sick.
And sick of this tea.
BECAUSE : I’m drinking 10 cups a day.

But it’s worth it.

oops hit enter twice

LiberTEAS

I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Dinosara

Get better soon!

TeaBrat

Feel better!!!

Lindsay

just got over sickness myself. drown it in tea and feel better!

Kay Kanada

Hmm, maybe someone should work on turning this stuff into a cold syrup. Steeped extra strong, then boiled down with some agave – a teaspoon of “bye bye cold”!

Kittenna

Where’s the like button for the above comment… :P

DaisyChubb

Aw thanks everyone :D
Wow Kay, super awesome idea! And super easy and tasty I bet. I will try that next time for sure.
I’m on the mend, but all of my favorite tea containers now reek of mint and juniper berries haha. To soak they go.

Comments

Bonnie

oops hit enter twice

LiberTEAS

I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Dinosara

Get better soon!

TeaBrat

Feel better!!!

Lindsay

just got over sickness myself. drown it in tea and feel better!

Kay Kanada

Kittenna

Where’s the like button for the above comment… :P

DaisyChubb

Aw thanks everyone :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy