drank Golden Monkey by Adagio Teas

Alright folks, I’m back! For a small amount of time. But enough time to enjoy my swap package from Joe Cook!! Thank you so much Joe for all the generous samples!

I chose Golden Monkey to try first because it’s 1:33 pm and this tea is speaking to me yo.

Piping hot, it’s very malty and has a “sundried” taste to it, that’s how I would describe it! A little bit of honey goodness, plus bold, full flavour. As it cools down, I get this kind of tomato-y taste that I’m not really digging, but it passes right away and slips into malty goodness.
So I’m not quite sure what the “tomato” part is – I had the same experience with Utopia Tea’s Cocoa Mate, so maybe it’s a cocoa sort of flavour that my tastebuds are misinterpreting!

Either way, this is a great morning/mid afternoon/any time tea when I need a kick in the butt with some sweet flavour notes too! Thank you Joe!

(Man it was hard to write this review; my boyfriend’s band is in the adjacent room rehearsing for their very last show tonight ; 3; )

SimpliciTEA

I haven’t heard from you in awhile. I’m glad your back!

I hope you future days get a little quieter!

DaisyChubb

Thanks!
haha the quiet will come soon.. soon! My last day of work is the 29th so that should help. Man, they will be the longest 3 days ever. o_o

SimpliciTEA

You’re switching jobs? If so, then good luck with the change!