THANK YOU Joe Cook!!
This is my all time FAVORITE RoT team, and my very first loose leaf from the company! This one was an amazing choice, right up my alley, and I am loving it.

The ginger is much spicier in the loose leaf and the peach is lip smacking good. I only have enough for one more cup, and I’ll be saving it for a very special occasion. ee! Thanks!

Steven Cook

Glad you enjoyed it. Its not my favorite but its up there. Right now, i’m in love with paris by harney

DaisyChubb

mmm paris, I’ve only ever had it bagged but I love it. One day I’ll make a big H&S order, but right now the shipping is too crazy x_x

Comments

Steven Cook

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy