I like it!
Thank you Mad Alyce (may I call you Mad Alyce? I thought it was fitting for our tea party :D )

thankyouthankyou! I just recieved swap package #2 and was too intrigued with this tea. It totally tastes like potato. I get an aftertaste of sweet potato fries :D

I added some thick cream and a little sugar to sweeten it up, and the marshmallow came out. Delightful.

It’s quite brisk for a ceylon (?) – I probably shouldn’t have drank it this late at night. Eep. Oh well, only 2 more days of work left and then I’m FREEEEEeeeee

Kittenna

Intriguing! Good luck finishing the longest two work days of your life :D (Well, maybe those are the two prior to retirement. But I’m sure they’re up there somewhere!)

Amariel

Interesting!

DaisyChubb

Thank you! Only one more day left!!!
And yes, I recommend this tea, it’s quite unique! I’m coldbrewing a bottle of it, I wonder how it will turn out haha o_o

Kittenna

How was the coldbrewed tea??

DaisyChubb

I was just coming on to report!! haha it was really nice actually! To be honest, it mostly just tasted like a really nice quality black tea with no bitterness, with a slight “starchy” aftertaste. But starchy in a nice way! haha so unique. It tasted a lot less like sweet potato fries, I think because I didn’t add any sweetener this time around.

But hey, not too shabby at all :D

Comments

Kittenna

Amariel

Interesting!

DaisyChubb

Thank you! Only one more day left!!!

Kittenna

How was the coldbrewed tea??

But hey, not too shabby at all :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy