4:10 am. Can’t sleep!
Would nearly kill for some of this.

5:31… yep.

Indigobloom

aw no! hope you managed to gets some zzs!

DaisyChubb

1 hour! :) But it’s some stressful family problems that filled the air and, let’s just say, I’m extremely susceptible to bad energy. It keeps me up. :|

Oh no, sorry to hear that :(
Fingers crossed for you that it gets better soon

LiberTEAS

I’m so sorry to hear this. I know how difficult it is to function without sleep. I hope that you get some rest soon.

DaisyChubb

Thanks! I did sleep last night, like a baby!
I really hope this doesn’t become a habit though. It must have been from my lack of tea, I couldn’t handle the cold turkey n_-

cold turkey?! goodness no, why??? lol

I know right?!
Just being away from home haha, plus all the stress of a kind of bad time. Now I’m int he temporary home with all the teas at my disposal, so everything is going to be alright. phew.

Indigobloom

okay good, I was worried for a minute there!! whew indeed :)

Comments

DaisyChubb

5:31… yep.

Indigobloom

aw no! hope you managed to gets some zzs!

Oh no, sorry to hear that :(
Fingers crossed for you that it gets better soon

LiberTEAS

DaisyChubb

Thanks! I did sleep last night, like a baby!

cold turkey?! goodness no, why??? lol

I know right?!

Indigobloom

okay good, I was worried for a minute there!! whew indeed :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy